Thursday 11 March 2010

Innocence Is Best Served With a Cigarette.





This is an independent photography shoot by one of my best friends, Rochelle White, who also has a blog http://www.youthlesss.blogspot.com

Rochelle and me share so many loves! You don't know how relieved i am to have Rochelle to talk to, because most of the things i talk about to my friends, they look at me like they must rush me to a mental home quickly or my mental sanity will be lost foreveeeeeer!

Anyway, Rochelle has the giant urge to take photos, and she really wanted to do a shoot that was innocent/rebel/ all at the same time, if that makes any sense.

These photos were taken in an alleyway on the way to a friends house, after school was out. It was so much fun! I had to change out of my school uniform, as we Brits are subjected to UNIFORM.  It took like twenty minutes to shoot, and my other friend izzi was there, doing a seperate shoot with bubbles. So we were all happy bunnies.

Highlights: Teaching Rochelle how to inhale and getting to work with Rochelle. Yay, Rochelle! We finally did what we always talked about!
Down points: None! Except the deathening cold killing my thumbs, so it took way to long for me to light up.

I wear Rochelle's earrings from Camden Market, and my top is Zara boys.

PHOTOGRAPHER: Rochelle White
MODEL: Joyce Lennox

<3
JL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not necessarily a mental home Joyce.

Your photos are genial Joyce.

Krislyn said...

beautifully done. i love the photography.

Joyce said...

Thank you guys, and Rochelle is truly an amazing photographer, no matter how modest she is! Haha.
<3
JL

Youthless said...

Thankyou Joyce!
This made me put my hand to my heart whilst smiling (gooofy) Thanks Guysyss <3

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0